Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I was 13 years old...

I fell in love when I was 13 years old,

I loved her eyes, I loved her smile,

I loved everything about her, except that she was old.

I fell in love when I was 13 years old

She was an angel, she was beautiful,

I was in love, it was wonderful,

I used to live in dreams, and sung songs all day long,

Yes, it was love and I was 13 years old.

And one day she left, and she didn’t even said good bye,

I thought about everything but I believed she was shy,

They said she got married, and now she is gone,

I cried a little and then cried some more,

I never loved anyone after it, instead I found a beautiful whore.

I am happy, but now I buy love which is already sold,

True love has gone long ago, and yes I was 13 years old……

No comments:

Post a Comment